General Compliance Suite
With medical regulations constantly changing, itís critical that your organization remain ahead of the curve and keep up-to-date on the latest government requirements. HCCS provides effective and impactful compliance training that can help educate staff members at institutions ranging from hospitals and doctorís offices to laboratories and pharmacies.
Our eLearning suites are based on interactive multimedia presentations that engage viewers and make them a part of the learning process. Courses on a wide range of general compliance topics from professional compliance to healthcare corporate compliance can be accessed individually, as part of a suite or through our Compliance Learning Library. This flexibility makes it convenient for organizations to choose the learning method that is the best fit for their unique needs.
The General Compliance Suite
from HCCS educates all healthcare staff and administrators on critical Medicare, Medicaid and HIPAA regulations and guidelines.
These high quality multimedia, interactive online courses contain video scenarios, interactive exercises and audio narration.
|Online Learning Features
- Designed Using Adult Learning Principles
- High Quality Video
- Interactive Case-based Vignettes
- Tailored to Job Function
- Centralized Reporting
- Easily Customized
- Private Branding
- CME Credits Available
- Completion Certificates
- Industry Standard SCORM eLearning
- Individual Learning Portals
- Available 24/7 - Internet and Intranet
- Automatically Updated with Regulatory Changes
- Desktop Accessible
- Integrates with Leading Learning Management Systems
- High Employee Satisfaction
- High Retention Rates
- Very Easy to Administer
- Departmental or Enterprise Training
- Automatic Tracking and Reporting
- Installs Easily, Rolls out Quickly
- Train Hundreds or Thousands Economically
Courses are available individually, as a suite or as part of the HCCS
Compliance Learning Library.