HCCS008 - Grants & Contracts
A course in the "Research Compliance" Suite
The HCCS Grants and Contracts course will familiarize students with the regulatory framework and contractual considerations that must be addressed when applying for a research grant as well as the financial and management responsibilities that must be observed once the grant has been awarded. The course covers:
- Regulatory Framework
- Programmatic management
- See Sample Screenshots -
- All Employees and Staff involved in conducting, managing, or supporting clinical or non-clinical research trials.
- Regulatory framework: OMB circulars, FAR, Implementing Regulations, A133 audits, etc...
- Pre-award: roles and responsibilities, general overview with flow chart, proposal preparation, budgeting, routing for review
- Post-award: financial management including budget restrictions, time and effort reporting, record retention
- Programmatic management: annual/periodic reporting, record retention