New features improve the learner experience
Jericho, NY (January 9, 2016) – HCCS, A Healthstream® Company, announced the release of our completely redesigned Physician Compliance and HIPAA Compliance libraries. The Physician Compliance library covers rules and regulations that all physician office staff must follow to reduce fraud and abuse risks, improve the accuracy and completeness of billing and collections, and improve the quality of patient care. The HIPAA Compliance training library helps staff avoid potentially costly mistakes that could put the privacy of patient information in jeopardy.
HCCS courseware is now designed to:
- Automatically adjust to the screen size of any device, including mobile phones
- Deliver training in convenient short modules
- Reduce training time, allowing users to prove knowledge on a specific topic (pre-exemption testing)
- Meet the requirements of disabled learners (ADA & 508 compliant)
- Provide free CME and CE for applicable courses
- Offer more functionality, role-based training, up-to-date content, and customizable information
Demonstrations of the new libraries are now available at www.hccs.com.
HCCS, A HealthStream Company, provides effective regulatory and compliance training and tracking solutions that enhance job performance, improve patient outcomes, and promote compliance with ethical, legal and accreditation guidelines. HCCS has delivered over 7 million hours of online compliance training in the areas of Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, research, quality compliance, and more. COI-SMART is an online system for easy, smart and effective tracking and management of conflict of interest disclosures. New Control Centers provide the information needed to make effective and efficient training decisions.