Control of Hazardous Energy: Lockout/Tagout Course
Use of energy comes with having and using equipment. Unfortunately, energy can be hazardous if not controlled. For example, uncontrolled electrical energy can cause shock or electrocution.
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has regulations that help protect workers from the risk of uncontrolled energy.
This course will provide you with information to:
- Be compliant with OSHA's rules on hazardous energy.
- Keep yourself and your co-workers safe when work is being performed on equipment that has hazardous energy.
You will learn about:
- Energy-control procedures.
- Lockout / tagout devices.
- How these procedures and devices are used.