According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), proper hand hygiene is the single most important way to stop the spread of infection. Unfortunately, compliance with handwashing guidelines is often poor.
This course will teach you how to do your part in:
- Promoting proper hand hygiene
- Helping to prevent the spread of infection in your facility
You will learn about:
- The history of hand hygiene
- Why hand hygiene is so important
- How to keep your hands as clean and as germ-free as possible