Jericho, NY – HCCS, a HealthStream Company, today announced the release of a fully re-designed Nursing Facility Compliance online training library. Nursing facilities are under increased scrutiny. Federal and state government agencies are performing audits of the services provided and carefully inspecting the way services are documented, coded and billed. The redesigned library provides education on how fraud, waste, and abuse can be avoided, detected and deterred in skilled nursing facilities. This Nursing Facility Compliance Library, is idea for administrative staff, coding and billing staff, medical directors, nursing staff, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists, food services staff, and maintenance/housekeeping staff.
Features of the new library include:
- Six courses, including:
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Introduction
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Compliance Risk Areas
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Compliance Program
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Documentation and Coding
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Billing and Reimbursement
- Nursing Facility Compliance: Resident Care Risk Areas
- Estimated Course times of 5-20 minutes
- User-friendly navigation with modern design
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- ADA and Section 508 compliance for individuals with disabilities
- Pre-assessment exemption
- Supports role-based training
HCCS online training courses provide healthcare organizations with an engaging and interactive learning experience to change staff behavior. HCCS courses enhance job performance and promote compliance with ethical, legal and accreditation guidelines. Through a unique multimedia experience, HCCS courseware explains compliance rules and reduces risk.
Contact us to learn more about the Nursing Facility Compliance online training library.